80 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Fiberconon 10/21/2021My diet is full of fresh vegetables and fruits everyday and I take no medications known to cause constipation but I still have to push and have hard painful bowel movements. Fibercon makes bm's comfortable and fuller. Even with a diet that provides more fiber than recommended I struggled in the mornings until fiber con.65ManA couple weeksConstipation (laxative)
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Fiberconon 8/24/2020The danger of ingesting sodium lauryl sulfate. Extremely harmful!! As it's a cleaning agent! In make up, soaps, etc!!!50WomanA few monthsConstipation (laxative)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Fiberconon 6/5/2017Helped heal months-long diarrhea from IBS/colitis. Reduced gas and severe pain.32WomanA month or soDiarrheaWorth itLow hassleReview Fibercon and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Fiberconon 5/9/2017Recommended by my doctor. I tried it and it took a few days and what a help it is. I suffer from diverticulitis and this has been a big help.59WomanA couple weeksDiarrhea
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Fiberconon 3/29/2017Be SURE to take plenty of water with pills (at least 8 oz) as well as lots more water during the day--I aim for 64 oz total)82WomanTwo years or moreConstipation (laxative)