332 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed GlucotrolLow blood sugar levels all the time. As low as 30 and 40 quite a bit.64Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 9/15/2017Not really a tip, but my doctor thinks that Glipizide squeezes the cells of the pancreas too much, eventually causing them not to produce insulin at all. I have seen nothing to confirm this.63ManTwo years or moreType 2 diabetes
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 3/26/2017This medication is very effective with a proper diet which includes vegetables, fish & very low carbs...I have experienced some discomfort in my right shoulder & my vision has changed for the better still need glasses for reading & farsightedness...overall I'm very pleased with my glucose #s especially after having readings ranging from high 200s to upper 400s for over a year...now it's ranging from 82 to 113...Excellent!!57WomanA month or soType 2 diabetesWorth itLow hassleReview glipizide and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 2/9/2017blood sugar levels initially higher57ManType 2 diabetes
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 7/14/2016If not taken half an hour before a meal with enough carbs, this med causes dangerously low blood levels in the 40's. Follow food recommendations exactly.67ManType 2 diabetes