332 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed GlucotrolLow blood sugar levels all the time. As low as 30 and 40 quite a bit.64Woman
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed glipizideon 6/30/2019I figured out why the drug isn't working. Take the drug exactly 30 minutes before your meal or it won't work effectively. Its difficult to plan this out.42WomanA month or soType 2 diabetes
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 9/15/2017Not really a tip, but my doctor thinks that Glipizide squeezes the cells of the pancreas too much, eventually causing them not to produce insulin at all. I have seen nothing to confirm this.63ManTwo years or moreType 2 diabetesWorth itLow hassleReview glipizide and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 3/26/2017This medication is very effective with a proper diet which includes vegetables, fish & very low carbs...I have experienced some discomfort in my right shoulder & my vision has changed for the better still need glasses for reading & farsightedness...overall I'm very pleased with my glucose #s especially after having readings ranging from high 200s to upper 400s for over a year...now it's ranging from 82 to 113...Excellent!!57WomanA month or soType 2 diabetes
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 2/9/2017blood sugar levels initially higher57ManType 2 diabetes
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Glucotrolon 7/14/2016If not taken half an hour before a meal with enough carbs, this med causes dangerously low blood levels in the 40's. Follow food recommendations exactly.67ManType 2 diabetes