79 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed JanumetIt left a bitter and consistent taste in my mouth.83ManA month or so
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Janumeton 7/20/2017It's $400 a month. Who can afford that? And that's with insurance46ManA year or soType 2 diabetes
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Janumeton 3/3/2017Take with food to avoid an upset stomach. Drink lots of water.44WomanTwo years or moreType 2 diabetesWorth itLow hassleReview Janumet and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Janumeton 9/27/2016it's just very expensive! No side effects that I can tell. Lost quite a bit of weight too (obviously watching my diet and limiting carbs and sugars).70WomanType 2 diabetes
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Janumeton 8/31/2016caused headaches but overall minor side effects or non at all22WomanType 2 diabetes