686 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed cephalexinon 6/9/2019I tried taking amoxicillin for an abcess it don't work keflex worked and took the pain away.27WomanA couple weeksPrevention of infection in people with prosthetic joint implants undergoing dental procedure
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed cephalexinon 4/18/2019No50ManLess than a weekSurgical site infection
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Keflexon 3/25/2019If you're over 60, it can be tough to remember to take it 3 times a day. I got out a yellow pad and wrote down the times to take a pill for 7 days. Then checked 'em off as I took the pills. Perfect. Make sure that your doc prescribes enough pills!78ManA couple weeksSurgical site infectionWorth itLow hassleReview Keflex and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Keflexon 6/29/2017Do not attempt to stop the diarrhea. Let it out is best unfortunately31WomanLess than a weekSkin infection
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Keflexon 11/6/2016No tip, it just seem to work. When nothing else did!66WomanSkin and soft tissue infection
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Keflexon 10/22/2016Currently using this medication for treatment of inverted stitch infection. 4 weeks after total knee replacement surgery. Dose is 500 MG 2 times a day. Just started yesterday and after just 4 doses it appears to be almost half way better and it was getting really infected quickly Just FYI thanks....49WomanSkin and soft tissue infection