686 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed cephalexinon 4/18/2019No50ManLess than a weekSurgical site infection
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Keflexon 3/25/2019If you're over 60, it can be tough to remember to take it 3 times a day. I got out a yellow pad and wrote down the times to take a pill for 7 days. Then checked 'em off as I took the pills. Perfect. Make sure that your doc prescribes enough pills!78ManA couple weeksSurgical site infection
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Keflexon 6/29/2017Do not attempt to stop the diarrhea. Let it out is best unfortunately31WomanLess than a weekSkin infectionWorth itLow hassleReview Keflex and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Keflexon 11/6/2016No tip, it just seem to work. When nothing else did!66WomanSkin and soft tissue infection
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Keflexon 10/22/2016Currently using this medication for treatment of inverted stitch infection. 4 weeks after total knee replacement surgery. Dose is 500 MG 2 times a day. Just started yesterday and after just 4 doses it appears to be almost half way better and it was getting really infected quickly Just FYI thanks....49WomanSkin and soft tissue infection