584 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed LantusTaking it before bed works best for my natural body made sugar cycle.19ManTwo years or more
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Lantus Solostaron 2/13/2018Yes, to be informed that it can give you joint pain. right now I have pain in my left hand. Every day I get up with pain in my middle finger. I didn't have joint pain before taking Lantus.64WomanA year or soWould rather not say
- Worth itBig hassleReviewed Lantuson 9/3/2017That it hurts and that if i ever stop taking it i would get yeast infections17WomanTwo years or moreType 1 diabetesWorth itLow hassleReview Lantus and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Lantuson 8/16/2017Biggest issue is the potential for hypoglycemia after taking the Lantus. I have several episodes a year with hitting a vein or a injection site that puts some of lantus into blood stream too fast. Causing low sugars and it can be a significant reaction.54ManTwo years or moreType 2 diabetes
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Lantuson 3/19/2017If taken at night, snack or small bolus before bed19ManTwo years or moreType 1 diabetes
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Lantuson 9/15/2016The pen gave me fits!! Cannot push the button in, when I try the needle bends and or I cannot get the Lantus to come out. My stomach looks like a battleground! Why can't you make the pen like Levemir pens? I had to go back to Levemir.77ManType 2 diabetes