130 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Levemiron 11/19/2015need to check glucose level a couple times a day if you have diabetes II74ManTwo years or moreType 2 diabetes
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed LevemirThe needle in the flexpen gets clogged way too easily. with other insulins, needle reuse saves the constant hassle I have when injecting levemir. Very inconvenient, after 40 years of easy insulin injections.58WomanTwo years or more
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed LevemirTotal fatigue to the point I couldn't go to work.70ManA few monthsType 2 diabetesWorth itLow hassleReview Levemir and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed LevemirSupposed to make you gain less weight than NPH. Had to do 22 units more per day(72 units total), gained 8 lbs, average readings 170 to 190 in am. Absolutely ineffective and worthless. 3X more expensive than NPH.70ManA month or soType 2 diabetes
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Levemiron 8/22/2017Don't use when fasting must eat after injection52ManA few monthsType 2 diabetes
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Levemiron 6/30/2016HAD TO SPLIT DOSE DUE TO PEAK IN LEVEMIR LOWERING MY BLOOD SUGAR AT UNEXPECTED TIMES BUT IT STILL HAD A PEAK AND ALSO DID NOT LAST 24 HOURS. ALSO BEGAN GETTING HEADACHES WHICH I HAVEN'T HAD WITH OTHER INSULINS IN OVER 15 YEARS.30ManType 1 diabetes