30 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Makenaon 9/16/2019Still went into preterm labor26WomanA few monthsPreterm labor
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Makenaon 6/11/2019THIS WORKED GREAT FOR ME. I HAD A PRETERM BABY (25 WEEKS). MY 2ND PREGNANCY, I USED MAKENA AND WENT TO 38 WEEKS. THIS IS MY 3RD PREGNANCY AND I'M USING MAKENA AGAIN. THE SHOT IS PAINFUL BUT SO WORTH IT.34WomanA few monthsPreterm labor
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Makenaon 5/9/2019Waste of time still went into preterm labor26WomanJust as neededPreterm laborWorth itLow hassleReview Makena and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Makenaon 4/25/2019Don’t get it18WomanLess than a weekPreterm labor
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Makenaon 8/18/2017Be careful with this drug, it works, but you may end up getting induced. Very unnatural agents does not allow your body to go into natural labor. Had 2 preterm at 35 weeks 6 days latest, didnt feel i needed shot, stopped at 34 weeks and now 37w 5 days, and scared I'll need to be induced. I regret taking this drug.37WomanA few monthsPreterm labor prevention