454 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed MetamucilIt worked well, but found out from taking it that I am allergic to the FD&Cyellow 6 and caused skin to itch and headaches. I do have genetic migraines and taking it increased the severity of my daily headaches. I really liked it though.70Woman
- Worth itReviewed Metamucilon 4/22/2019No48ManA few monthsWould rather not say
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Metamucilon 3/2/2018I used to have A lot of cramping with bowel movements so I started using it in 1989 an have used it every day since. it has lowered my cholesterol and has helped immensely with bowel movements. I only use the coarse as the smooth doesn’t work for me. I use the unflavored.64WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not sayWorth itLow hassleReview Metamucil and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Metamucilon 10/24/2017No34WomanJust as neededConstipation
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Metamucilon 7/17/2016Everyone thinks it has a bad taste or unpleasant texture but I think it tastes similar to tang and the texture isn't bad at all44WomanConstipation (laxative)