17 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 3/22/2019I went from continuous night sweats to none after 2 weeks of starting minivelle56WomanA couple weeksHot flashes
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 8/27/2017This product changed my life. The glue is fine for my semi-sensitive skin, and the tiny, clear size is so discreet compared to others and especially compared to the original patches of years ago (glue was a nightmare, patches were ugly) Patch delivery seems smoother, more even and more natural than any pill or shot. With a patch, I finally never miss a dose.63WomanTwo years or moreHot flashes and night sweats
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 3/10/2017Clean skin and then swab it with alcohol. Some patches are stickier than others; simetimes a whole box is drier than usual. Medical tape or a bandaid will keep it in place. Dry skin in winter is less sticky also. I put mine on firm not fatty areas. Get yout thyroid checked. Estrogen is a thyroid antagonist, so if you are on thyroid replacement, you will probably need to up your dose!57WomanTwo years or moreHot flashes and night sweatsWorth itLow hassleReview Minivelle and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 8/19/2016Typically the insurance company will only cover a portion of a brand name drug, so as a result you could pay over $100 for a months supply40WomanHot flashes and night sweats
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 7/10/2016My Dr. changed me to minivelle from Vivelle Dot, which I had been on for several years. I now have hot flashes and hair growing on my face. I say it doesn't work.64WomanPrevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis