17 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 11/3/2019Adjust to the lowest dose needed when you can.67WomanTwo years or morePrevention of bone thinning in postmenopausal women
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 3/22/2019I went from continuous night sweats to none after 2 weeks of starting minivelle56WomanA couple weeksHot flashes
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 8/27/2017This product changed my life. The glue is fine for my semi-sensitive skin, and the tiny, clear size is so discreet compared to others and especially compared to the original patches of years ago (glue was a nightmare, patches were ugly) Patch delivery seems smoother, more even and more natural than any pill or shot. With a patch, I finally never miss a dose.63WomanTwo years or moreHot flashes and night sweatsWorth itLow hassleReview Minivelle and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 3/10/2017Clean skin and then swab it with alcohol. Some patches are stickier than others; simetimes a whole box is drier than usual. Medical tape or a bandaid will keep it in place. Dry skin in winter is less sticky also. I put mine on firm not fatty areas. Get yout thyroid checked. Estrogen is a thyroid antagonist, so if you are on thyroid replacement, you will probably need to up your dose!57WomanTwo years or moreHot flashes and night sweats
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 8/19/2016Typically the insurance company will only cover a portion of a brand name drug, so as a result you could pay over $100 for a months supply40WomanHot flashes and night sweats
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Minivelleon 7/10/2016My Dr. changed me to minivelle from Vivelle Dot, which I had been on for several years. I now have hot flashes and hair growing on my face. I say it doesn't work.64WomanPrevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis