1249 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Mucinex DYou will have to see the pharmacist to sign for the pseudophedrine in california, but for me it works better than any other similar product that is available over the counter from the shelves.66Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Mucinex DYou have to see a pharmacist to sign for the pseudophedrine in california, but it's definitely the best I have found to get through a full day of work66Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Mucinex Don 2/19/2018It really helps prevent my vertigo when my sinuses are full.55WomanA couple weeksWould rather not sayWorth itLow hassleReview Mucinex D and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itReviewed Mucinex Don 8/20/2017Eat a lot of food and drink a lot of water while taking Mucinex D.18ManLess than a weekExpectoration (clearing) of mucus
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Mucinex Don 12/4/2016Excellent product. I take it during the day only because it does cause sleeplessness.39WomanExpectoration (clearing) of mucus