978 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Aleveon 9/22/2019works for me quickly78WomanA couple weeksBack pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed naproxenon 9/3/2019Works well for headaches,arthritis55ManA year or soArthritis
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Anaprox DSon 7/16/2019If I take the anaprox, I find that I can go for 12 to 15 hours without having to take ant Tylenol for pain. I try to use it as little as possible because it aggravates my sensitive stomach. Years ago, it was my “only” relief for the severe pain of endometriosis! This was a Godsend medication for that debilitating pain!64WomanTwo years or moreArthritisWorth itLow hassleReview naproxen and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Aleveon 6/16/2019sticking with tylenol.53ManLess than a weekBack pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Aleveon 4/11/2019No.72WomanJust as neededHeadache
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Naprosynon 2/15/2018I have used since 16 w/ bad knee. Had knee replaced 4 years ago. Originally was prescription.54WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not say