328 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Nasacort AQon 1/28/2016Doctor prescribed nasacort for ongoing allergy symptoms (year round). Use of this product lead to extreme lightheadedness, headaches and loss of balance. While using the product I would also feel more congested in the mornings before taking28WomanA few monthsI took it for: Allergic Rhinitis
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasacort AQon 4/9/2015The spray tickles the nose when inserting, but the relief is totally worth the hassle. Works almost immediately vs a allergy pill taken by mouth.26ManJust as neededSeasonal allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasacort AQSometimes you think it sprayed well but didn't so I spray just a little more..71WomanWorth itLow hassleReview Triamcinolone and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasacort AQThis nasal spray makes my nose run and does not help my symptoms I feel that it actually makes them worse.24Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasacort AQMakes your nose hair tickle when spraying and makes you want to sneeze to get it out!27Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasacort AQon 4/1/2017Don't wait! It takes a few days to really kick in, but then your nose and eyes are so much better.62WomanA couple weeksSeasonal allergies