675 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed NasonexNasonex worked better for me than Flonase. Unfortunately, I only got one prescription filled of Nasonex because of the cost.38Man
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed NasonexI switched to Flonase with much better results. I'm not saying Nasonex doesn't work but it didn't work for me. My son uses Nasonex with good results.65ManA few months
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed NasonexI dont like the generic form that's out now. Patiently waiting for Nasonex otc to arrive. It will be worth the out of pocket price.47WomanTwo years or moreYear-round allergiesWorth itLow hassleReview Nasonex and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasonexon 7/13/2017This is the only nasal spray that did not cause nosebleed for me. I dont have to take often just when I feel the first symptoms of nasal problems.66WomanJust as neededYear-round allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasonexon 10/16/2016Use first thing in the morning when allergy season starts affecting you.55WomanSeasonal allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Nasonexon 7/6/2016Easy to get relief from constant nasal allergies.58WomanYear-round allergies