1167 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed omeprazoleon 6/26/2019Don't take it for very long64WomanTwo years or moreGERD
- Not worth itReviewed omeprazoleon 6/26/2019Use Pepcid82ManA month or soGERD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Prilosecon 5/3/2019Don't put it up your bum.14ManTwo years or moreHeartburnWorth itLow hassleReview omeprazole and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed omeprazoleon 5/2/2019I took omeprazole daily for 20+ years and it was very effective. About 6 months ago, my new doctor said he prefered pantoprazole so we switched my prescription. I am now experiencing occassional heartburn and gas pains which I never had with the losec, so I'm going to switch back. Newer is not necessarily better - ie. if it ain't broke, don't fix it.59WomanTwo years or moreGERD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed omeprazoleon 3/6/2018To treat stomach and duodenum ulcers, I was prescribed 40mg capsules 2x/day. I went from EXCRUCIATING daily abdominal pain for 7 years to almost no abdominal pain whatsoever after about 3 months when the ulcers had healed. Make sure you are diligent and take it EVERY DAY as often as prescribed if you want relief from your pain. It can be hard to remember because it takes a long time to heal but it is worth doing!Also, very expensive, even generic prescriptions ~$200/mo for me39ManA year or soPrevent or treat stomach ulcers resulting from taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Prilosec OTCon 2/23/2018Seemed to relieve GERD symptoms initially, but by the 3rd day I had a sharp pain in my stomach. The pain went away when I stopped taking the medicine. (Had taken Nexium some years ago with had the same side effect).58WomanLess than a weekWould rather not say