343 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed clopidogrelon 4/19/2019No. I have been taking 75g a day for 20 years76ManTwo years or moreStenting of the heart
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed clopidogrelon 3/5/2018That anxiety was a possible side effect.80ManA year or soAtrial fibrillation
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Plavixon 2/10/2018Keep your,EKG and tests up to date.72WomanTwo years or moreStenting of the heartWorth itLow hassleReview Plavix and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed clopidogrelon 10/20/2017no72WomanA few monthsStenting of the heart
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Plavixon 8/29/2017Once bleeding started, I should have pursued cause. Turns out I have a platelet defect and can't take any anti-coagulant that works on platelets, not even aspirin.65ManA few monthsBlood clot prevention