154 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Premarinon 5/19/2019After Hysterectomy I took Premarin .625 for 25 years with no problems. I promised my doctor I would stop when I retired. I slowly decreased my dosage. It took about a year. Now I am having sever hot flashes and night sweats. There are no other options out there I would want to try. Most other medications are REALLY bad and are for depression. That is not me. I am thinking of maybe trying acupuncture to get rid of hot flashes. It works in women with breast cancer in hospitals.65WomanTwo years or moreHot flashes and night sweats
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Premarinon 4/1/2019At 70 yrs, only have a few grey hairs and complexion is wrinkle free. My problem, insurance won't pay anymore and dr is switching me to estradiol.70WomanTwo years or moreLow estrogen
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Premarinon 10/13/2017I've taken Premarin for 29 years following total hysterectomy and ovary removal at age 40. I stopped taking it for 6 months 15 years ago and was totally miserable - couldn't sleep, depressed, night sweats, dozens of hot flashes daily. The sun never shone for me during this time. I take the lowest dose and it keeps me from most of these symptoms. Still have occasional night sweats. I will take it until I die.69WomanTwo years or moreLow estrogenWorth itLow hassleReview Premarin and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Premarinon 7/7/2017The price is too high. I take it daily and have for over 20 years. Without Premarin I have severe hot flashes day and night. I also have mood swings.64WomanTwo years or moreHot flashes and night sweats
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Premarinon 5/4/2017During occasional intervals of not taking Premarin Ive experienced much increased hair loss.. Especially as I've gotten older (been taking it for the better part of 13 years now).53WomanLow estrogen