69 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed sennaon 3/6/2021DO NOT TAKE THIS AFTER ABDOMINAL SURGERY ...takes too long to start working ...and when the spasms kick in you’ll already be backed up ...I compared my pain to labor pains ..( I’ve bore two babies ) no joke !! Pain was unreal until first movement passed then it seemed to work fine ..42WomanLess than a weekConstipation
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Senokoton 10/1/2020Plenty of water, wear a diaper if you sleep very soundly73ManLess than a weekConstipation
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed Senokoton 9/19/2020Like with all laxatives . Drink plenty of water to help flush colon. At least 24 oz of water a day48WomanLess than a weekConstipationWorth itLow hassleReview senna and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Senna Tabson 10/23/2017It's good to know that it takes a different amount of time than the box says for everyone! I started having effects 3 hours later but the most intense side effects (stomach cramps and diarrhea) didn't happen until 14 hours later. Also good to know that this product gave me the runs, and when I had to diarrhea it was pretty urgent. Not to be used on a busy day.19WomanJust as neededConstipation
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed sennaon 10/19/2017Senn leaves bad taste.take w food52WomanA year or soConstipation
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed sennaon 9/25/2016Gentle but effective. Took a day or two to really work34WomanConstipation (laxative)