1176 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed simvastatinswelling of tongue and throat,dry mouth,minor throat irritation63Man
- Not sureLow hassleReviewed simvastatinI was on Zocor for approximately 18 months when my right calf swelled so much it was shinny. I saw six different specialist and went through just about every test from serum test to MRI for explanation. Everything normalize when stopped.55Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed simvastatinon 9/7/2017no66Two years or moreHigh cholesterolWorth itLow hassleReview simvastatin and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed simvastatinon 7/19/2017That my gradually increasing obsessive anxiety and restless legs could have been caused by this drug. I lived with it for 3 years until barely able to function. Had never had these issues before or since I stopped taking it.60WomanTwo years or moreHigh cholesterol
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed simvastatinon 4/5/2017Have been using it for 10 + years and my dosage has remained constant. No side affects to speak of.49ManTwo years or moreHigh cholesterol
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed simvastatinon 1/16/2017It causes severe muscle cramping after a few years. Cramps are more severe if you have had a couple of glasses of wine.70WomanHigh cholesterol