175 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed unsureon 4/22/2019Great if your waking up in middle of night and can’t get back to sleep. I can take one pill at 2am and be up by 6:00 with no side effects.41ManJust as neededInsomnia
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Sonataon 4/4/2019Not worth the money. Did not fall asleep and when I did I woke hours later.66WomanA month or soInsomnia
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed zaleplonon 3/16/2019If you have a vestibular disorder with or without migraines, this medication works best with out triggering your vestibular symptoms. Migraines, you wake up with a sharp pain but goes away within a minute. That feeling goes away in a few days. I'm unique in meducal regards & this is the ONLY innsomia medication that works for me. Ambien will trigger your Vestibular Disorder; dizziness, falling, tired, headaches, drunk feeling, can't get going feeling for half of day.46WomanA few monthsInsomniaWorth itLow hassleReview Sonata and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Sonataon 8/8/2017can be habit forming.50WomanLess than a weekInsomnia (short-term treatment)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Sonataon 5/18/2017After it's taken get in bed and wait for it to work. You'll get very confused if you don't you'll be seeing thinks, and I found that out the heard way. Usually takes mine 15-30 min to work.35WomanA few monthsInsomnia (short-term treatment)
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Sonataon 8/12/2016It didn't help me fall asleep. I would take it and not fall asleep for two or three hours. But because it is short acting, really try and make the most of the first hour that it is supposed to work. Stay in bed and relax.24ManInsomnia (short-term treatment)