50 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed StelaraI was on Humira for 6 months and my psoriasis broke through with vengeance. I started Stelara and I am 100% clear after my 2nd injection. I've had no side effects and the injection is a breeze.25WomanA few monthsSevere Guttate Psoriasis
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Stelaraon 4/9/2019When use stelara don’t go to dentist for cupel weeks26WomanA year or soCrohn's disease (moderate to severe)
- Worth itReviewed Stelaraon 9/16/2017Go to the dry to get the shot.51WomanA year or soPsoriatic arthritisWorth itLow hassleReview Stelara and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Stelaraon 5/16/2017Stelae a is the only medication to have a impact on my psoriasis in the past 40+ years of saw results after the first injection , now completed 2 injections , 3rd injection due in 2 months and currently my psoriasis which I would estimate at at least 30% coverage over my body has completely gone. It's like a dream come true, I have never been so happy. I will have injections each 3 months until early next year then I move to annual injections.50ManA few monthsPsoriasis (moderate to severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Stelaraon 3/31/2017Get it in the muscle, it works fater and lasts longer53ManTwo years or morePsoriatic arthritis
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Stelaraon 10/29/2016It is wicked expensive, so make sure that you utilize the Stelara support system. Last year they helped me get my medicine, which also help me hit my deductible. Be very careful about the type of insurance plan you choose, if you have any choice in the matter.32WomanPsoriatic arthritis