1002 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed acetaminophenon 12/8/2020No61ManLess than a weekPain
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Tylenol Regular Strengthon 10/21/2017I also took 1 200 mg of motrin with the Tylenol. I had had a 3rd knee replacement and needed it now for back pain, spinal pain, I a fearful of the back epidurals for the stenosis. I have, scoliosis, osteoporosis, spondylolisthesis. end of my rope of what to really do.82WomanA year or soPain
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Tylenolon 10/3/2016It helps with fevers. Beyond that, I'm not sure it's anything but liver-damaging water in a capsule.39WomanPain (moderate to severe)Worth itLow hassleReview Tylenol and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Tylenolon 8/19/2016It works well for pain in general, and tends to work quickly. It also lasts longer than other OTC medications. However it is not ideal for any form of inflammation or swelling. And it does not cover all types of pain.30WomanPain
- Not sureLow hassleReviewed Tylenolon 7/11/2016Good for fever & headache. Not so much for joint pain, sprains, ect.23WomanPain