927 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Zyrtec DDo not take if your care about your voice!17ManA couple weeks
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Zyrtec DFor some reason, every time I tried to swallow this pill, I could feel it physically sliding down my esophagus for hours. I have no idea why. The amount I drank while swallowing it or immediately after swallowing it had no impact, either.17WomanA few monthsYear-round allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Zyrtec Don 8/18/2017This combied with a saline spray followed by an over the counter nasal spray (as directed by my doctor) had my congestion and allergies cleared up in a few days. It sounds like a lot but works wonderfully21WomanLess than a weekSeasonal allergiesWorth itLow hassleReview Zyrtec D and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Zyrtec Don 8/3/2017Helps give some needed energy on days you need it46ManJust as neededYear-round allergies
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Zyrtec Don 5/19/2017I remember this drug worked for me when I first started taking it, and so I continued to do so on a regular basis for year-round allergies. A few years in, I noticed it was growing less effective, and skipping a dose brought on horrible withdrawal symptoms, itching all over my body that made it difficult to sleep. I stopped taking it because I hated being dependent on a drug that had little effect on me.29WomanTwo years or moreYear-round allergies