Back to: Full Site Navigation
Not enough data to show summary. Try different filters
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed No-incision vesectomyon 9/8/2017One of the greatest things I could have done for my marriage. Wish I'd done it years earlier.46ManTwo years or more
- Worth itBig hassleReviewed Conventional vasectomyon 1/29/2017Don't be fooled, they say it's a minimal procedure with very little pain. It's a lot of pain, and after 3 days there is still quite a bit of discomfort. In my case they nicked a vein and my testicles were swollen for months.32ManPregnancy prevention
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Fascial interpositionon 1/28/2017Listen to your doctor, and don't exercise or be active for a few days after. Walk as little as possible for 2-3 days, it helps heal things up much cleaner and faster.36ManPregnancy preventionWorth itLow hassleReview Male Sterilization and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Conventional vasectomyon 1/27/2017One of the best decisions I've ever made. 100% effective, no side effects. I could ride a bike comfortably within a week of surgery. Make sure you and your partner(s) get tested for STIs and you will never need to worry about condoms or pills ever again.44ManPregnancy prevention
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Male Sterilizationon 10/12/2016Waiting times at public hospitals are very long, book early!39ManPregnancy prevention